To our valued guests
We are pleased to announce our dining rooms are open! There are a few important things to note as we welcome back our valued guests:
- Currently our occupancy is limited, which creates additional space and allows for 6 feet of social distancing. A further measure we take is to limit group size, at this time we are seating parties of 10 or fewer.
- Team members are screened prior to beginning their shift for COVID-19 symptoms. All team members are told to stay home if they have or have had a fever or other symptoms in the past 36 hours.
- In addition to sanitizing all of our plastic covered menus after every use, we provide sanitized condiments and other shared touch items on request.
- We use a sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high touch surfaces and at all tables and booths between seatings.
- Our tables are no longer pre-set with salt and pepper shakers, wine glasses, appetizer plates or any exposed silverware.
- Our team is well informed and understands the importance of frequent proper hand washing, personal hygiene and the need to provide space.
- Our team wears face coverings as required by the state law.